IMPORTANT INFORMATION: COVID-19
Update date: June 3, 2020
Our priority has always been to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. For this reason and given the recommendations of the relevant authorities, the Hotel de Londres y de Inglaterra will remain closed until the next JUNE 30, 2020.
The current situation requires an additional effort of transparency and closeness with all those who have placed their trust in us. Therefore, with the aim of maintaining our commitment and your peace of mind, we want to share with you some of the measures we have adopted to manage those reservations that have been affected by the current situation:
Reservations made through direct channels Email, phone or web
Regardless of the rate or the chosen cancellation policy, you are offered two options:
- Keep the deposit of your reservation until June 30, 2021. That is, you can modify the date of your stay at no cost.
- Receive a full refund of your reservation.
* Note: these two options can only be applied to those reservations that have an entry date during the period in which the hotel remains closed.
You can request any of the two options by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Reservations made through travel agencies or online platforms
If you have a reservation for our Hotel made through an intermediary, we feel obliged to refer you to the channel in which you have made your reservation. However, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com if you would like to change the dates of your stay or learn about the benefits of booking through our direct channels.
Group or event reservations
Our team is working every day to contact all affected customers and offer them a solution. If you have not received any communication from us and you have a group booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have booked an event with us and have not received any communication about it, please contact us at email@example.com.
Gift vouchers are not refundable. However, given the circumstances, the term of the bond will be extended until December 31, 2021 and will be transferable to other persons.
NEW RESERVATIONS: FLEXIBILITY AND SECURITY
Taking into account the current situation, we have modified our cancellation policy for FLEXIBLE rates so that you can book with ease and without compromises:
- All reservations made before June 30, 2020 will have free cancellation up to 24 hours before, regardless of the date of stay chosen.
- For reservations made after June 30, 2020, the reservation terms and conditions accepted by the client when making the reservation will apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
We take hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously. We follow the recommendations and measures established by the health authorities on a daily basis and work to implement these additional measures that guarantee the safety of our guests and employees. We are currently working on the following issues:
- Creation of a Management Committee that is responsible for defining strategies and making decisions to minimize health risks
- Continuous training of the whole team on the new protocols, with a permanent update on new contingencies and scenarios.
- Reduction of the capacity in all our facilities, taking into account the maximum capacity of each space in the hotel.
- Permanent disinfection of the establishment with certified products
- Reinforcement of hygiene measures in all work areas
- Temperature measurements of every worker in the hotel before they start their work shift.
- Recommendation of card payment in all hotel services.
- Provision of contactless thermometers for use by clients and workers
- The different areas of the hotel are ventilated daily
- Delivery of the appropriate PPE, following an occupational risk assessment (screens, gloves, masks, hydro alcoholic gel dispensers)
- Incorporation of hydroalcoholic solution in areas of common use.
- Removal of all dispensable decorative elements and stationery
- Daily disinfection of hotel access points
1.-RECEPTION AND WELCOME:
- Guarantee of safety distances in Reception. Avoiding crowds of customers in common areas by following the staff's instructions.
- Disinfection of all material delivered to clients and objects such as pens, room or car keys, dataphone, counters, telephones, computer equipment.
- Placement of hydroalcoholic gel dispensers.
- Placement of an urn to deposit the keys of the clients after its use and it will be disinfected twice a day.
- No parking service is provided by the hotel staff, thus avoiding the handling of cars.
- Installation of screens in reception that protect clients and employees and allow us to smile at each other.
- The client's luggage transport service by the staff will be carried out with the appropriate security standards.
- Information for clients: Maps and tourist brochures of all kinds are provided by e-mail or whatsapp, avoiding the delivery of paper.
- The sending of invoices by mail at check out and card payment is encouraged
- Cleaning and disinfection protocol. Increase in the frequency of cleaning and revisions, especially in the areas of greatest contact.
- Use of disinfectant cleaning products approved by the health authorities.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the cleaning trolleys after daily use
- Extension of amenities adapted to the new situation (mask, hydroalcoholic gel, disposable cups).
- Laundry service with disinfectant products and above 60º
- Cleaning of rooms without clients inside.
- Use of PPE by floor maids following health protocols.
- Disinfection with ozone machines.
3.- RESTORATION (Restaurant and cafeteria)
Where the competent authority allows events to take place, the areas in which the event can take place shall be defined on the basis of the risk analysis carried out. The events are designed and planned in such a way that the capacity can be controlled and the minimum safety distances between people can be respected on arrival, during the breaks, in the food and drink services and at the end of the event. The space where the event is to be held will be ventilated two hours in advance to guarantee respect of the regulations in force.
In addition to the specific measures, the Hotel de Londres y de Inglaterra will comply with all the regulations implemented by the Central Government and that of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country and will adapt to all the additional measures taken to comply with the regulations and ensure the safety and hygiene of our clients and workers.