Six plans to enjoy San Sebastián with children
Traveling with children does not mean that you can not have fun on vacation. On the contrary, it can be an opportunity to know a city from a different perspective. If you are planning to spend a few days at our hotel in San Sebastián we have created a list of things to do with the entire family.
6 amazing plans for a fantastic enjoyment:
1. Eureka Science Museum. Located in a natural environment in Miramon Technology Park, this museum explores not only theoretically in the fields of science and technology, but has an interesting program of activities for children. They will touch with their hand science and natural phenomenon. Do not miss Hypatia, a permanent exhibition features 150 interactive modules that learn by playing. Txikiklik, a colorful space designed for children aged 4-9 years, or the Planetarium are other areas that will keep them distracted for a while.
Image cortesy of tripadvisor.es
2. Aquarium. Any child is curious about the underwater world and, for this reason, a visit to the Aquarium of San Sebastián will be success. This is one of the most modern in Europe and consists of more than 5,000 marine species. The 360 tunnel offers the opportunity to walk under water, while sharks and other marine life moving over their heads. The touch aquarium will also impress them; they will play with fishes.
Image cortesy of www.saiazgetaria.com
3. Monte Igeldo Amusement Park. This tour is almost a 2x1. Although it is accessible by car, children will love reaching the park with the funicular. You’ll enjoy the breathtaking views of La Concha Bay. Once on Mount Igeldo you can forget about children for several hours as attractions such as the Swiss Mountains, the Mysterious River or trampolines absorb them completely.
4. Catamaran ride. From air to water. Staring at the harbour, the catamaran will make a complete tour of the island of Santa Clara, the Peine del Viento, the mouth of the Urumea River, Zurriola square Ondarreta beach and, of course, the beach of la Concha.
Image cortesy of www.tripadvisor.es
5. Plaza Gipuzkoa Park. For a more relaxing plan, you can step into this park located just in front of the Palace of the Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa. The main attraction of this place for children is a nice pond in swimming at ease ducks and geese. You can spend some very enjoyable hours there.
Image cortesy of www.wikipedia.org
6. Ice Palace. The Ice Palace Txuri Urdin may be a good idea for everyone’s fun. Children will love to see how they are able to balance on the ice. Whether they succeed or not, the laughs are guaranteed.
Image cortesy of www.eltxuri.com
I hope you enjoy an unforgettable stay at the Hotel de Londres y de Inglaterra.
Do not hesitate to contact our staff if you require any information.
Elena Estomba Garín
General Manager Hotel de Londres y de Inglaterra
Tags: Tourist Attractions